Friday, May 27, 2011

10 iPad Apps Everyone Should Have - PCMag.com

From PC Magazine:
10 iPad Apps Everyone Should Have - PhotoShop Express - Slideshow from PCMag.com

It's time to start blogging about the love of my iPad and all the cool apps I can find. Especially since I convinced my Dad to buy one in order to use the included FaceTime app. So here is PC Magazines 10 apps you should have:

1. Photoshop Express free
2. Epicurious - free
3. Netflix - free
4. Kindle for iPad - free
5. AP Mobile - free
6. Instapaper Pro ($4.99)
7. iWork ($30 for 3 apps)
8. iDisplay ($4.99)
9. TweetDeck - Free
10. Angry Birds - Free

These all look great and I think I will make sure I get all of the ones I don't have currently except for #8 and #9 since I don't really tweet and don't think I need a second display via WiFi.

I also think the USA Today newspaper app belongs on here. That is really a good one.