Friday, March 21, 2008

Choices, Choices

Are the Democrats capable of finding a (would-be) presidential candidate who doesn't lie as a first resort? Gore meets the Internet, Kerry the War Hero, now Hillary the bullet dodger.

Hillary's Balkan Adventures, Part II - Fact Checker
"I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."
--Hillary Clinton, speech at George Washington University, March 17, 2008.
Here is the picture of Hillary ducking and running after landing:



A comedian named "Sinbad" disputed her account. Clinton dismissed him as "a comedian."

His retort to that is:
"What kind of president would say 'Hey man, I can't go 'cause I might get shot so I'm going to send my wife. Oh, and take a guitar player and a comedian with you."
Not to mention taking the daughter along for the photo op.